2009 m. lapkričio 26 d., ketvirtadienis

What I learned from my practicum

As my time comes to end here at Klaipeda Science and Technology Park there are many things that I have learned. I have learned how to effectively use blogging to better market a company. I have also learned a lot about how to create and edit videos for a company and post them on the internet. This internship has taught me that YouTube can be used for a lot more then just watching videos. It’s taught me that in order for a company to be effective with YouTube that they must have numerous videos posted and not just one. While working here it’s been enjoyable to just get to know some of the other people that work here a little bit. Also after being here in Lithuania for a couple of months now I’ve learned that everything here that is cooked always comes with potatoes and pork. Overall this has been a very good opportunity for me and I am grateful to be able to have done a practicum at Klaipeda Science and Technology Park.

By Brock Griffin

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą